Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Very Merry Un-Birthday! Good Shopping, Good Food, Good Friends!

I was super selfish this year and celebrated my birthday the whole weekend(hence the title, since technically I only celebrated one birthday and two un-birthdays. I hope you can understand my Wonderlandian logic.) 

I went shopping with a friend and found some great stuff to add to my fall wardrobe! I was surprised cause on a good shopping trip I find one thing, maybe two that I am in love with but on this magical day I snagged two sweaters, three dresses, and a coat. All for under $40!


Dresses:

This dress is my absolute favorite article of clothing right now. It is pretty much perfect. It's purple, has pockets, flattering shape, great abstract design, and the cutest little back tie, not to mention the awesome exposed back zipper. 
 Scarf: Me (Tutorial)
Dress: Be Bop
 Tights: ?
Shoes: Blowfish

Necklace: Me (Tutorial)
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Rue 21 (Glittered by me)


 Headband: Me (Tutorial)
Dress: Merona
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Madden Girl

Sweaters:

Hat: Maxway
Sweater: George
Shorts: Volcom
Tights: Mudd
Shoes: Converse
P.S. You can check out how I gave this sweater a little edge here.

 Headband: Forever 21
Shirt: Arizona
Sweater: ? Tag missing
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Madden Girl

Coat:

Coat: Rue 21

First thing I noticed while making this post? Wow, all of my favorite accessories are ones I've made. 

Second, I feel like I got a lot of practice at putting outfits together, which is important, because I really am new at this.



After my shopping spree, which after clothes shopping landed me in AC Moore and Joanns, I just got to spend the rest of the day relaxing and catching up on shows and stuff. On Saturday I had a great time starting a new DnD campaign with my group.( Yes, I am that big of a nerd, I play Dungeons and Dragons for my birthday.) Then I went out to dinner at Red Robin and saw the new Thor movie. It was enjoyable, even though the plot was iffy and I hadn't seen the first one.


Til Next Time,

RaCh

No comments:

Post a Comment