Thursday, September 10, 2015

I need YOUR help! Public Opinion Survey

Hey everyone!

Long time, no talk! I have missed you all incredibly over the break and I literally have had one of the worst summers of my life. My work horror stories would make you pee yourself laughing, scratch your head at the stupidity of people, and keep you up at night. We are moving past that though, maybe I'll write about it in the future but for now it suffices to say things have been on the upswing for at least a month now.


I started college a few weeks ago and my class line up is great! Creative Writing, Printmaking 1, Drawing 1, and Small Business Management. I'm enjoying all of my classes thoroughly and feel like I'm benefiting from being in them already, which brings me to the point of this post; I'm having a business midlife crisis! I've been working on this thing for 5-6 years now and looking back...I'd like to change somethings...maybe, I'm not sure. How do you feel?

Please let me know by answering this survey! You will have my undying love and gratitude.

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment